للبيع 3 لوحات للرسامة المعروفة مي تلحوق 2 اكواريل قياس 35/40 وواحدة زيتي قياس 30/60
MAY TALHOUK was born in Aley, Lebanon. Her Deafness was discovered at the age of 3 months which caused her to enroll at The Father Andeweg Institute for the Deaf (F.A.I.D) from nursery all through until she graduated with a high school diploma in 1993.
At the age of five, she showed great interest in painting which led her to join the Hamawi Art Center when her school (FAID), closed for two years being on the demarcation line, due to the civil war in Lebanon.
After her school reopened, she took intensive courses in painting on holidays. When she graduated from F.A.I.D, she joined the Hamawi Art Center for a two years course in painting and graduated with a diploma acknowledge by the Lebanese government.
Talhouk was not satisfied with her high school diploma. Her ambition led her to the unique Gallaudet University in Washington, D.C. There, she had to join the English Language Institute (ELI) department within the university to reach the level of the university standard. After being accepted at Gallaudet University in 1999, she specialised in the field of Art History and graduated with a Bachelor of Art degree in 2004.
Talhouk had an internship and worked at National Museum of Woman in the Arts in Washington, D.C.
She paints with oil, Watercolor, Charcoal, Acrylic and Pastel
7. 2013, Equipe Exode "Evolution", Beirut Lebanon
6. 2009, Ministry of Tourism,The Glass Gallery "Envision Dream",
5. 2003, Bristol Hotel, "Collective Art ", Lebanon
4. 2000, Ministry of Tourism,The Glass Gallery "Nostalgia",Beirut
3. 1999, Goethe Institute, "Landscape and People",Lebanon
2. 1996, Goethe Institute, "May Talhouk dans son Voyage.. ",
1. 1995, Al-Mawarid Bank, "Watercolor and Oil", Beirut Lebanon
11. 2016, ArtExpo, World Wide Art, New York
10. 2016, Unesco, SOS ART LIBAN, Beirut
9. 2015, Jafet Library, Talent Staff, Beirut
8. 2015, The Brick Lane Gallery, Portrait, London U.K.
7. 2014, Lebanese Artist Association, Nawaar, Verdun Beirut
6. 2014, Mariam Studies Center, Virgin Mary Protector of the East, NDU-Loueizeh
5. 2011, Collective Exibit, Ba'akline Lebanon
4. 2011, Collective Art Exhibit, Aley Lebanon
3. 2009, Unesco - Collective Exhibit, Beirut
2. 2005, Piscine Stairs, Aley, Beirut
1. 2003, Washington Hotel, Washington D.C.
1992, 1st prize winner in Art competition for International Deaf Children in Larnaca,Cyprus.