Our Startup company needs a capable, motivated System Administrator to take over all aspects of the configuration and maintenance of the information systems.
The System administrator will be responsible of:
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs.
- Create and verify backups of data
- Upgrade systems and processes as required for enhanced functionality and security issue resolution
- Administrate infrastructure, including firewalls, databases, malware protection software and other processes
- Install and test computer-related equipment
Qualifications and skills:
- 2+ years’ experience in system administration
- troubleshooting skills
- Proficiency supporting virtual infrastructure
- Proficiency supporting Windows server and Linux servers
- Good understanding of networking concepts